- 2009 Roller team 200, Ford 2.2,low profile,.6000 miles
- 2016 VW T6 California Beach, 6,000 mls,pop top,7 speed DSG,150 bhp,4 berth
- 2002 Ci Carioca 10,fiat JTD, 23,000 miles,5 berth,6 belts
- 2009 Hymer Freetec 618 ti, 3/4 berth,fixed bed,transit,low profile
- 2007 Elddis Autocirrus 220, 2.2 HDi Peugeot,48,000,2 berth,end lounge
- 2009 Autotrail Frontier Chieftain SE,tag axle,32,000,4 berth
- 2009 Creative Design Fiat Diesel 120bhp,2 berth,Van conversion,High top,28,000.
- 2011 Renault Dalesman 3300 LWB Van conversion, 2 berth,43,000,New Conversion.
- 2005 Nissan Camper/Day van,107k,6 speed 2.0 diesel,new conversion,rock&roll bed.
How much will it cost me to sell my motorhome?
Absolutely nothing! Once we have all the motorhome’s details, we will provide you with a free and honest valuation based on the age and condition. If you are happy with that valuation, we will arrange to collect your caravan on a day convenient for you and transfer the cash straight to your bank. Not all motorhome buyers work like this – often, they will work the cost of transporting the motorhome into the valuation they give you.
How do you value my motorhome?
Unlike the majority of companies on the internet who offer you cash for your motorhome, more than likely well under market value, we will always give you the best price for your caravan or motor home. We buy all makes and models, and use current Glass valuations to determine the cash price we offer.
How will I be paid for my motorhome?
On collection of your motorhome, we will bank transfer all money direct to your bank account. In certain circumstances, we can, by prior arrangement, organise alternative payment arrangements, including cash or cheque.
How long will it take for me to receive my money?
Straight away! We transfer the funds immediately on collection of your motorhome!
How quickly can you purchase my motorhome?
Once you agree with our valuation, we aim to purchase and collect your motorhome within 24 hours! We ensure that selling your motorhome is the most simple and hassle free transaction
What happens if I have outstanding finance?
Don’t worry! All outstanding finance will be settled by us on your behalf!